Oppo Band features and price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 6300|
|Model Name||Smartband Style (Black)|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 1.8 x 1.1 cm; 10 Grams|
|Battery Average Life||14 Days|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Device interface – primary||Touchscreen|
|Sensors||3-axis acceleration sensor, optical heart rate sensor, optical SpO2 sensor|
|Operating Systems||Android 6.0 or higher; iOS 12.0 or higher|
|Item Weight||10 g|
Oppo Band features a 1.1″ AMOLED 2.5D colorful touch screen with 100% of P3 color gamut with a resolution of 126 x 294 pixels, offering a stunning visual experience, engaging interface, and smart message notification. The OPPO Band standard version comes with a normal ubiquitous strap in Black and Purple.
Oppo Band Price and reasons to buy
The Oppo Band price in Kenya is 6300 shillings. It was launched in 2020 June. Here are a few reasons why you should buy it.
- OPPO Band has a 1.1-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED display.
- Powered by the Apollo 3 chip, with heart monitoring system.
- 12 sports modes, SpO2 sensor to measure blood oxygen level, etc..
- 100mAh battery, up to14 days of battery life on a full charge.
- Connect via Bluetooth 5.0, with 5ATM water resistance.